The popular Go Go Elite Traveller 4 Mobility Scooter offers excellent manoeuvrability, comfort and style at an affordable price.
Its narrow design, only 19′ wide, allows you to negotiate narrow hallways and tight spaces on your Go Go Elite Traveller 4, but you will also feel stable when using the mobility scooter outside. You can change the colour of the panels on this scooter with two different colour shrouds included with this mobility scooter.
A swivel seat and fold up armrests means the Pride Go Go Elite Traveller 4 Mobility Scooter is easy to get on and off, the adjustable steering tiller enables you to find the most comfortable driving position to suit you. As a day out you can leave your disassembled scooter in the car, just simply take the battery box into your home or garage separately to charge ready for the next time you wish to go out .
The Pride Go Go Elite Traveller 4 Mobility Scooter has wireless controls, which makes taking it apart for travel, and putting it back together again a simple task. The heaviest part once the scooter has been disassembled is only 34 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 19 stone 9lbs (125 Kg)
- Transport Weight: Total Weight (without battery
- pack) 36 kg (79.5 lb) Heaviest Part (front section)
- 15.4 kg (34 Lb)
- Maximum Speed: 4mph (6 kph)
- Ground Clearance: 2.38″ (6 cm)
- Turning Radius: 44.125″ (112 cm)
- Overall Length: 39.5″ (100.3 cm)
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 2 amp
- Overall Width: 19.125″ (48.5 cm)
- Battery Requirements: 2 x 12 volt -12 amp batteries
- (in one battery pack)
- Tyres: Front: 2″ x 7″ (5cm x 17.8cm) Rear: 2.5″ x 8 (6.35cm x 17.8cm) Anti Tips – Rear