About The Scooter
The Pride Go Go Elite Traveller 4 offers exceptional performance and a great collection of features, but it’s the ease of disassembly provided by an intuitive design which sets this scooter apart from other 4-wheel travel models.
In its disassembled state, the Elite Traveller 4’s heaviest part weights just 16kg so you’ll find it easy to lift the scooter into the boot of a car for days out. The 12Ah battery can be removed for charging too, a convenient feature for those with limited storage space, while it will offer a travel distance up to 10 miles between charges.
The swivel, height-adjustable padded seat keeps you comfortable while helping you to find the right setup for your shape and size, as does the adjustable tiller bar and height-adjustable armrests. 9′ solid wheels help you to travel over rougher surfaces too, while the interchangeable shroud design lets you swap between Blue and Red to keep things fresh.
As with all Pride Mobility models, the Go Go Elite Traveller 4 is a cutting edge travel mobility scooter packed with only the best safety and comfort features.
- Auto latching lock up mechanism permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Auto connecting front to rear cable
- Front frame mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal power management and added safety features
- Drive Train: 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Front tiller mounted basket
- Solid tyres
- Anti-Tips: Rear
- Battery can be charged independently from the scooter
- Standard Seating: Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered, moulded foam with pinchless hinges
Max Speed: 4 MPH
Max Range: 10 Miles
Number Of Wheels: 4
Width: 49.5 cm (19.5")
Length: 100.3 cm (39.5")
Max User Weight: 21st (136kg)
Are you not sure how you’ll manage the delivery and setup of this product?
Let one of our engineers take care of all the heavy lifting with our Engineered Delivery service for a nominal fee.
- FREE for orders over £49.99.
- £5.99 for orders under £49.99.
- Goods processed as normal and shipped within 2-5 working days.
- UK mainland orders should arrive within 5 working days.
- Starts from £9.99
- Order before 3pm for shipping on the next working day.
- Orders made after 3pm will be delivered within 1-2 working days.
We are open from 9.00am until 5.00pm every weekday and 10.00am and 4.30pm on weekends, so if you feel happy calling one of our sales team then they are always happy to help.