About The Scooter
Following on from the TGA Minimo is the Minimo Plus 4.
Both ‘Plus’ models have the same compact size and simple folding design as the award winning Minimo, Plus features normally only found on much larger scooters making them the perfect everyday companion for everyone who values their independence.
The only difference between the Minimo Plus and the Minimo Plus 4 is the configuration of the wheels.
The Minimo Plus has 4 wheels but the front two are positioned close together so it looks and behaves like a more agile 3 wheel scooter.
The Minimo Plus 4 also has 4 wheels but the front two are spaced further apart. So its configuration is the same as a normal 4 wheeled scooter giving more stability.
The TGA Minimo Plus mobility scooter is powered by an ultra-modern lithium battery so is very lightweight and easily lifted with just one finger.
The battery is easily removed so you can charge it seperately from the main unit which can remain in your car boot.
- Folds in a single simple movement, effortlessly activated by one hand
- Ultra lightweight 3Kg lithium-ion battery can be easily removed for off-board charging
- 4mph (6.4km) top speed with a range up to 12.5 miles (20km)
- Reliable 270w motor and powerful 70amp S-Drive controller
- 115kg (18stone) user weight capacity
- Spacious floor well and ergonomic tiller
- Enhanced driving experience through its numerous additional features.