About The Scooter
The Vita Sport and the Vita X are individual models that build on the Vita’s already impressive list of features. Designed to give you total choice according to your lifestyle and requirements.
The all new Vita Sport is the latest addition to the TGA Vita family and has all the features of the Vita 4 along with a few added extras.
The Vita Sport is amongst the most advanced and stylish scooters in the world. It has full suspension featuring double wishbone suspension at the front. Including a mono shock absorber at the rear utilizing revolutionary technology from the motor cycle industry. A robust rear wheel drive system propelled by a powerful motor will provide one of the smoothest and most comfortable rides that you will find.
Vita Sport Key Features
- The ultimate sport version of Vita’s already sleek design
- All-round suspension with revolutionary rear mono-shock absorber
- Stunning 5-spoke black and polished aluminium wheels and low profile pneumatic tyres
- Fully adjustable, contoured and rotating seat with additional support and red stitching detail
- Super bright, long-life LED front and rear lights and indicators with dark smoked lenses
- Front and rear bumpers to protect bodywork
- Clear, illuminated digital display to provide all the information you need
- Range of storage options including front basket and lockable rear box
- Range of approximately 20 miles (32km)
- User weight up to 25 stone (160kg)
Max Speed: 8 MPH
Max Range: 20 Miles
Suspension: Front & Rear
Number Of Wheels: 4
Width: 70cm (27")
Length: 150cm (60")
Max User Weight: 159kg (25st)
Are you not sure how you’ll manage the delivery and setup of this product?
Let one of our engineers take care of all the heavy lifting with our Engineered Delivery service for a nominal fee.
- FREE for orders over £49.99.
- £5.99 for orders under £49.99.
- Goods processed as normal and shipped within 2-5 working days.
- UK mainland orders should arrive within 5 working days.
- Starts from £9.99
- Order before 3pm for shipping on the next working day.
- Orders made after 3pm will be delivered within 1-2 working days.
We are open from 9.00am until 5.00pm every weekday and 10.00am until 4.30pm on weekends, so if you feel happy calling one of our sales team then they are always happy to help.